EVERFLO 5 Oxygen Concentrator – RECONDITIONED
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, This Product Cannot Be Returned.
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra-quiet oxygen concentrator or oxygen generator available at an affordable price. This medical oxygen equipment combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of the popular EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, with the added value of an remarkably quiet sound level.
EverFlo is lightweight and compact in size, allowing you to easily set it up out of the way of room traffic. The casters on the bottom of this home oxygen equipment make moving the EverFlo around a breeze. Because the EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator has only two filters, you will spend less time and money on regular maintenance or repair calls. Additionally the new EverFlo produces less heat and requires less electricity to operate, reducing owner operating costs.
Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Easy to move from room to room – small and compact, only 31 pounds.
- Easy to store and transport.
- No service provider filter change for two years.
- Easy maintenance with only two filters to maintain.
- Non-OPI version.
- Quiet, small oxygen concentrator.
- Ease-of-use in a stationary concentrator.
- 5 LPM oxygen output.
Respironics EverFlo Specifications
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Respironics Warranty: 1 year limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
(Must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled)