- ThermoSmart Technology – Patented Fisher & Paykel humidification design that is proven to provide more humidity and comfort for the user.
- Fully Integrated Humidifier – Small, compact CPAP design that includes a full humidifier with a very easy-to-fill water chamber.
- Compliance Reporting and SmartStick Data Collection – Track how much you are using your CPAP as well as how effective that treatment is with your ICON.
- SmartDial One-Touch Navigation – User-friendly controls designed for the user.
- Proportional Ramp – Adjust naturally to therapy as you fall asleep because the machine gradually increases your pressure over a specified period of time.
- Auto-Altitude Adjustment – Your machine will compensate for any changes in altitude automatically.
- Convenient Elbow-to-Tubing Connection – Tubing swivels freely from its rotating connection to the machine.
Known for their advanced humidification technology, Fisher & Paykel has introduced the F&P ICON series of CPAP machines. Designed to address your sleep therapy needs through a pleasing external design that fits into any bedroom, effective humidification, and additional comfort and convenience features, the F&P ICON Premo is a great choice for your CPAP treatment.
The F&P Premo incorporates patented ThermoSmart Technology that provides increased humidification, thereby increasing the comfort of your CPAP use. Many side effects of CPAP use can be attributed to dry air blowing into the airway. During normal inhalation, the human body can easily humidify the air at the correct level, but when the air coming in on each inhale is increased greatly (as it is while using a CPAP blower), the body cannot keep up. Side effects include dry mouth, inflamed sinuses, dry eyes and much more. The F&P ICON Premo seeks to alleviate these uncomfortable issues by assuring that, with each breathe, you receive the optimal level of humidification.
The ICON Premo also includes many other features that make CPAP therapy more comfortable and convenient for you. It’s small, travel-friendly design includes a fully integrated humidifier, so you have your CPAP and humidifier with you whenever you travel. Compliance reporting and data collection can tell you how much you’ve been using your CPAP and how well that CPAP has been working (called “efficacy data”). Easy to use controls make the F&P ICON Premo a good machine for even the least tech-savvy person, and once your machine is set-up, using it is as simple as pressing and turning the SmartDial control. Other features such as alarm clock, auto-altitude adjustment, advanced leak compensation, and proportional ramp mean that the ICON family of CPAP machines has everything you need to be successful in your CPAP treatment.
There are no reviews yet.