Includes the following:
iSleep 20+ CPAP,
6′ – 22mm Hose
2 Reusable Air Filters
- eAdapt technology reduces exhalation pressure for added comfort.
- Compact size (4.2 lbs. and measures 6.8″ W, 6.8″ H, 8.0″ D).
- Comprehensive yet easy to use PC software with remote control capability.
- Detailed patient log displaying abnormal breathing.
- Memory card capability.
- Integrated AHI and leakage calculation.
- Enhanced User Interface yet extremely easy use with big buttons.
- Large back-lit graphical display with built-in alarm clock.
- Designed for traveling; world wide mains power compatibility and DC power options.
- Rear hose swivel connection.
- Designed for a wide range of masks.
- Power failure restart function.
- Extremely low noise.
- Unique snooze function.
- Small footprint even with the integrated humidifier attachment.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cmH20 (± 1 cmH2O increments).
- Pressure adjustment: 1.0 cmH20.
- Ramp time: 5 to 60 min.± 1 min. (5-min. increments).
- Ramp start pressure: 4 to CPAP pressure.
- Sound level: < 28 dba at 10 cmH20.
- Maximum Flow: 6.7 cmH20: 108 l/min, 13.3 cmH20: 132 l/min, 20 cmH20: 132 l/min.
- Maximum Limited Pressure (during single fault condition): 30 cmH20.
- Breathing Resistance (under single fault condition): 0.9 cmH20 at 30 l/min, 3.2 cmH20 at 60 l/min.
- Digital Output: Serial communication (RJ45).
- High Density Foam (reusable) Filter: Is 90% effective with particles > 20 microns.
- Heat Settings and Wattage: 0 (off) – 9 (warmest).
- Size: 6.8 H x 6.8 W x 8.0 D inches (17.3 x 17.2 x 20.9 cm).
- Weight: 4.2 lb (1900 g).
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz.
- Battery: 12/24 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000 ft (2,743 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your order. Please submit a prescription with an expiration date, written for “lifetime need”, or “99 months”. As long as the prescription has these requirements, you can purchase this equipment.
Even if you are making the purchase of a prescription-required item without insurance, we will need a prescription to fulfill the order based on Federal regulations.
CPAP Accessories and mask assembly kits can be sold without a prescription